Fried Spaghetti

It has come to my attention … a lot of people have never heard of fried spaghetti!!! Really?!?  I didn’t think it was that uncommon… So for those of you that have not heard of it, or have not tried it, PLEASE DO!  It is super easy and super yummy!  The hubby will not touch regular spaghetti because of the texture, but fry it up and he’s all over it!  Although, if you know him, I think I had him at the word “fried”J.

Ingredients:
Leftover spaghetti (sauce and noodles already mixed together)
Cheese (optional)

Directions:
Heat up a non stick fry pan over medium to high heat, toss in your leftover spaghetti and fry to desired consistency.  Add cheese if you like.
Easy right?! J  I cook mine like hash browns and leave it in the pan till the bottom is nice and crispy then I flip it and cook the other side till it’s crispy.  I add parmesan cheese at the end but you could add any type and if you want it melted you could add it earlier.  The possibilities are endless for your preferences and you can’t go wrong!  
Go on, Give it a Try!


Comments